*아래 발표 내용은 발표자의 사정에 따라 일부 내용이 변경될 수 있으며, 최종 프로그램은 자유연제(YIA, EDA 포함) 초록접수가 모두 끝나면 확정됩니다.
○ Penny McMullagh (CSU East Bay, USA). Kinesiology in North America - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
○ Jeong Myung GIM(Myung Ji University, Korea). The Basic Principles of Somatic Practice
○ Young Sub Kwon (Humboldt State University, USA). The Present Norms of ACSM'S Health-Related Physical Fitness: Is It Adequate?
● Highlighted Symposium (1) on Exercise is Medicine:
○ Chia-Hua Kuo (University of Taipei, Taiwan). Exercise Research on Metabolic Aging
○ Ji-Seok Kim (Gyeongsang National University, Korea). Exercise, a Preventive Medicine for the Vascular Aging
○ Sang Ki Lee (Chungnam National University, Korea). Endurance Exercise Training Decreases Blood Pressure via Improvement of Vascular Function in Hypertensive Rat
○ Young Sub Kwon (Humboldt State University, USA). Biochemical Aspects of Exercise in Prevention of Type II Diabetes and Overweight
● Highlighted Symposium (2) on Exercise Biochemistry:
○ Haifeng Zhang (Hebei Normal University, China). Is the High-Intensity Interval Training Better than Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training for Reducing Body Fat?
○ Il-Young Kim (Gachon University School of Medicine, Korea). Role of Muscle Protein Synthesis in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention: Effects of Exercise and Nutrition
○ Sang Hyun Kim (Chonbuk National University, Korea). Can Exercise Mimetics Substitute for Exercise?
● Highlighted Symposium (3) on Exercise and brain fitness: Neural substrates for exercise-enhanced cognition:
○ Lee Min Chul (CHA University, Korea). High Intensity Interval wheel running enhances physiological adaptation with hippocampal functions
○ Kyeongho Byun (University of Tsukuba, Japan). Mild Exercise Enhanced Human Cognitions and its Neural Substrates
○ Jangsoo Yook (University of Tsukuba, Japan). Synergistic Response of Mild Exercise and Ataxanthin on Hippocampus-Based Cognitive Function in Adult Mice
○ Kazuki Hyodo (Meiji Yasuda Life Foundation of Health and Welfare, Japan). The Effect of Exercise on Compensatory Brain Activation in Older Adults
● Special Lectures
○ Hyun Mok Kim (Sportrium, Korea). The Challenge of Start-Up in the Fields Related to Kinesiology
○ Ju Pil Ko (Northern Arizona University, USA). Prediction and Diagnosis of Chronic Ankle Instability
○ Bik Chu Chow (Hong Kong Bapist University, China). Measuring Childeren's Physical Actuivity Levels
○ Takashi Fukuda (University of Tsukuba, Japan). Japanese supprt system in the pyongchang Olympic game
● Special Workshop: Experience of Hana Somatic Education
○ Masako Hirasawa (Novato Institute for Somatics Research and Training, Japan). How to Release Chronic Muscle Contraction Effectively
● Workshop for Certified Kinesiologists on Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Exercise
○ Kyung Sub Kim (Trudy Pilates, Korea). Swayback Correction Exercise Program
○ Byung Joo Kim (Sky Sports Rehabilitation Center, Korea). Spinal Function Improvement Exercise Program
○ Sang Yul Lee (Hyu’s Gymnasium, Korea). Shoulder Enhancement and Rehabilitation Exercise Program
○ Won Suk Jang (Good Posture Exercise Association, Korea). Shoulder Rehabilitation Exercise Program
● Case Studies of Certified Kinesiologists Invited
○ Yong Gon Seo (Samsung Medical Center, Korea). The Effect of Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation in a Patient with Totally Thoracoscopic Ablation
○ Byeong Jin Koo (Huebodyworks, Korea). The Effect of EMG Biofeedback Training in Subjects with Chronic Neck Pain
○ Sung he Ha (Korea National Sport University, Korea). The Effects of Neurocognition Level on Landing Strategy
○ Kyoung Bin Min (Stretch Fit, Korea). The Effect of Scar Tissue on the Sports Rehabilitation Process after ACLR
○ Jung Wook Lee (Medispo orthopedic Surgery Clinic, Korea). The Association of Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion with Hip and Knee Kinematics.
● Deadlines of Application for following Programs are until April 20 (Fri), 2018
● Abstracts Submission of Oral and Poster Presentation
● Application for Young Investigators Award (YIA): “젊은 연구자 상” 수상신청
● Application for Excellent Dissertations Award (EDA): “우수 학위 논문 상” 수상신청(석사/박사)
● Application for Undergraduates Presenters Awards (UPA): “대학생 학술발표 상” 수상 신청, "기능해부학능력시험“ 및 ”체조/소도구운동실기경연대회“ 참가신청
*대학생운동학기술경진대회(운동학학술발표대회/기능해부학능력시험/소도구운동실기경연대회) 일정은 추후 공지함.
* 강사 및 조직위원회의 사정에 의해 위 일정의 변동이 있을 수 있음.